1. Increased fat depth is not associated with increased risk of surgical complications following total hip arthroplasty. Bone Joint J. 2020 Sep;102-B(9):1146-1150Maye AIW, Cassidy RS, Diamond O, Magill P, Beverland DE.
2. Factors predicting repeat revision and outcome after aseptic revision total knee arthroplasty: results from the New Zealand Joint Registry. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s00167-020-05985-8. Klasan A, Magill P, Frampton C, Zhu M, Young S.
3. Observed effect of femoral component undersizing and a collarless design in the development of radiolucent lines in cementless total hip arthroplasty. Arthroplasty Today. 2020 Jan 6:6(1):99-103. MagillP, Hill JC, Beverland DE et al.
4. Identifying the period of greatest blood loss after lower limb arthroplasty. Arthroplasty Today. 2018 Oct 16;4(4):499-504. Magill P, Cunningham EL, Hill JC, Beverland DE.
5. A device to make the pelvic sagittal plane horizontal and reduce error in cup inclination during total hip arthroplasty: a validation study. Hip Int. 2018 Sep;28(5):473-477. McMahon SE, Magill P, Bopf DP, Beverland DE.
6. Assessment of the effect of addition of 24 hours of oral tranexamic acid post-operatively to a single intraoperative intravenous dose of tranexamic acid on calculated blood loss following primary hip and knee arthroplasty (TRAC-24): A study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2018 Jul 31;19(1):413. Hill JC, Magill P, Beverland DE et al
7. Correction of pelvic adduction during total hip arthroplasty reduces variability in radiographic inclination: findings of a randomised controlled trial.Hip Int. 2018 May;28(3):240-245. O’Neill CK, Magill P, Hill JC, Beverland DE et al
8. Acute kidney injury following prophylactic cefuroxime and gentamicin in patients undergoing primary hip and knee arthroplasty – A propensity score matched study.J Arthroplasty. 2018 Sep;33(9):3009-3015. Tucker A, Magill P, Hegarty P, Beverland DE
9. Impact of a learning curve on the survivorship of 4802 cementless total hip arthroplasties. Bone Joint J. 2016 Dec;98-B(12):1589-1596. Magill P, Blaney J, Hill JC, Beverland DE et al
10. Bilateral total hip replacement in arthrogryposis multiplex congenitaBMJ Case Rep. 2015 Nov 25. Dalton D, Magill P, Mulhall KJ
11. What causes dislocation of a total hip arthroplasty; a simple mnemonic for the orthopaedic resident. Int Orthop. 2015 Mar;39(3):605-6. Crozier Shaw G, Magill P
12. Suspected coexistent osteoporosis and osteomalacia with atraumatic bilateral neck of femur fractures in a 53-year-old man without apparent risk factors. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Sep 4;2014. De Marchi J, Bajwa R, Duggan SN, Magill P
13. Unpressurised Cement Acetabular Liner (UCAL) - An Additional Technique for Enhancing Hip Spacer Performance. J Arthroplasty. 2014 Mar;29(3):638-9. Magill P, Donnelly MP
14. Spinal fracture in an under-age rugby player. Ir Med J. 2012 Oct;105(9):315. Magill P, Quinlan JF, Kelly I
15. A novel in vitro model of ischaemic preconditioning: Its effect on cellviability in human skeletal muscle and a possible explanation for the 'second window of protection'. J Orthop Sci. 2012 Nov;17(6):802-7. Magill P, Walsh P, Murphy T, Mulhall KJ
16. Minimum ten-year follow-up of acetabular fracture fixation from the Irish tertiary referral centre. Injury. 2012 Apr;43(4):500-4. Magill P, McGarry JG, Queally JM, McElwain JP
17. Review Article: Osteochondral Reconstruction and GraftingJ Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2011 Apr;19(1):93-8. Magill P, Byrne DP, Baker JF, Mulhall KJ
18. Femoroacetabular ImpingementThe Open Sports Medicine Journal, 2010, 4: 75-80. Magill P, Baker JF, Mulhall KJ
19. Transient osteoporosis of the hip and spontaneous osteonecrosis of the knee: A common aetiology? Ir J Med Sci. 2012 Sep;181(3):341-3.Adriaensen, Magill P, Mulhall KJ, Kavanagh EC et al
20. Minimally-invasive treatment of high velocity intra-articular fractures of the distal tibia. Int Orthop. 2009 Aug;33(4):1149-53. Leonard M, Magill P, Khayyat G
21. Preconditioning and its clinical potential Ir J Med Sci. 2009 Jun;178(2):129-34. Magill P, Murphy T, Mulhall KJ et al
22. Complex volar dislocation of the distal radioulnar joint in a Galleazi variant associated with interposition of the ulnar neurovascular bundle. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol (2009) 19: 265. Magill P, Harrington P
23. Radiologic comparison of cemented and uncemented total hip arthroplasty and hip resurfacing. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol (2007) 17: 583. Leonard M, Magill P, Kiely P, Khayyat G.
24. A Rare Case of Segmental Testicular Infarction. Urology. 2007 May;69(5):983.e7-8. Magill P, Jacob T, Lennon G
25. A Case of Probable Ibuprofen-Induced Acute PancreatitisJOP. 2006 May 9;7(3):311-4. Magill P, Ridgway PF, Conlon KC, Neary PC